A subsidiary of Crius Energy, Public Power provides electricity and natural gas to residential and commercial customers in Connecticut, Illinois, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Washington, DC. Headquartered in Norwalk, CT, and founded in 2008, they are part of the Crius Energy family of brands.
Serving Competitive Electricity Rates and Choices to Connecticut Customers
Public Power prides itself on prides itself on building excellent customer relationships with Connecticut residents looking for an electric supplier. As a Crius Energy company, Public Power is backed by a parent company that is a market leader in the deregulated energy industry and has a proven track record of bringing energy savings to its customers.
Public Power offers competitive fixed rates for Connecticut customers. Whether you own or rent, residential or small commercial, they offer plans varying from 6 to 18 months with rates that provide potential energy savings for all Connecticut customers. Also, most Public Power electricity plans have no enrollment fees.
Focusing on Customer Rewards and Energy Savings
Public Power offers several programs and features to help their customers conserve energy and reduce their energy expense. These include:
- Power Perks, a cash back program for Public Power customers shopping at partner stores. For every $25 earned, Power Perk participants receive a Double Up Reward that is redeemable for a shopping, dining and entertainment card, or a Visa® Prepaid Card. Customers can also double the value of their reward up to $50 when redeemed for energy efficient products.
- Share the Power, a customer referral program offering a choice of shopping or entertainment gift cards, Visa® Prepaid Cards, or an array of energy efficient products.
- Monthly Energy Scorecards (coming soon), a free monthly digital energy audit through WeatherBug® Home. These Scorecards provide a customized energy audit that offers insight into your home’s energy efficiency to evaluate how well your home compares to similar homes. It also forecasts future energy usage for your home.
- Weekly Usage Reports, showing a daily and weekly analysis of customer electricity usage trends.
- Smart Thermostats. For a one-time purchase fee, some plans offer both ecobee Smart SI and ecobee3 models that automatically learn and adjust for your energy usage.
Public Power, A Connecticut Electric Supplier Offering Affordability And Ease Of Use
Public Power is committed to making energy easy to understand and manage for its Connecticut-based customers. From simplified enrollment to comprehensive usage tracking, Public Power uses a straightforward approach centered around simplicity and convenience. Connecticut homes and businesses can choose their electric supplier based on customized factors that make sense for their families and businesses. Public Power wants its Connecticut customers to know that switching electric suppliers is quick, easy, and cost-effective.