Chariot Energy gives you Texas solar energy without the rooftop panels. Their solar power 100% renewable energy plans let you go green at the same price as traditional energy. Chariot Energy lets you go green without spending more green. And that’s a great choice.
About Chariot Energy
Chariot Energy is committed to bringing affordable solar energy to the Texas market.
Chariot Energy is a solar energy provider. But they are also the wholesaler, since they are part of 174 Power Global. 174 Power Global owns and operates solar farms across Texas. That means they generate solar power and send it to the grid. Chariot Energy brings the benefit of solar energy directly to the consumer.
Green energy and 100% solar energy plans are usually at a premium price. Not so with Chariot Energy.
Since they have connections to solar generation, they offer affordable solar power. And you get the peace of mind knowing the energy you’re consuming is made by the endless supply of the sun.
Compare Chariot Energy Electricity Rates
Compare the Chariot Energy rates below to other green electricity plans. These plans are 100% solar energy whereas other REPs may offer plans backed by a variety of green energy RECs. These rates are based on Oncor (Dallas/Fort Worth) area. You can enter your zip code below or click the details buttons to see rates in your area.
|Chariot Energy||Rise 36 (Solar Buy Back Plan)||36||17.4 ¢||Details|
|Chariot Energy||Rise 12 (Solar Buy Back Plan)||12||18.4 ¢||Details|
|Chariot Energy||Solarize 36||36||19.7 ¢||Details|
|Chariot Energy||Solarize 24||24||20.2 ¢||Details|
|Chariot Energy||Solarize 12||12||21.7 ¢||Details|
Shop Chariot Solar Energy Plans Near You
Chariot Energy Electricity Plans
Chariot Energy has two types of electricity plans. One is powered by 100% solar energy. The other is designed for people who have solar panels on their home.
- Solarize is Chariot Energy’s 100% solar energy plan. You can purchase Solarize 12, Solarize 24 or Solarize 36, depending on how long a contract term you want.
- Rise is Chariot Energy’s solar buyback electricity plan. You can purchase Rise 12 or go with Rise 36 if you want to have a longer contract term.
The Chariot Energy Rise product line gives you the opportunity to cash in on your rooftop solar panels through their Solar Buy-Back plan. Here are the details:
- Chariot Energy will buy your excess energy for the same energy price at which they sell you grid power. (Delivery charges not included.)
- Credits will appear on every month’s bill for solar energy Chariot purchased from you during that billing period.
- If you have more credits than you use, the credits carry over to the next month.
- Delivery charges will apply only to power you purchase from Chariot.
Active Military Deposit Waiver for Texas Electricity
Active military families get a deposit waiver for their Texas electricity from Chariot Energy. Chariot understands that military families move around a lot, which may affect their credit. And, there are a lot of military bases in Texas, including in Killeen Texas.
Apply for electricity service with Chariot Energy. If a deposit is required, contact Chariot and provide proof of your household’s active duty military service. Your deposit will be waived!
Chariot Energy Reviews
Our review of Chariot Energy is very positive. When you review Chariot Energy’s value, it’s clear to see why this has been a popular choice for Texas customers.
Renewable energy generated over 25% of Texas’ power needs in 2019. But only 2% of Texas power was from solar energy.
When you buy Chariot Energy 100% solar energy plans, you are giving your “vote” to support new solar generation in our state. By choosing Chariot Energy, you help to ensure continued investment in solar farms in Texas, helping to power our future.
Chariot Energy is proof that you don’t have to sacrifice affordability to get 100% renewable solar energy.
Chariot Energy Customer Service
Chariot Energy customer service is based in Texas. You can talk to a live operator, or use their simple website to manage your account.
- Chariot Energy Customer Service Phone Number: You can call Chariot Energy customer service at 833-333-0765.
- Email Chariot Energy: You can email Chariot Energy at CustomerCare@mychariotenergy.com.
- Chariot Energy New Customer or New Service: To enroll with Chariot Energy, call Chariot Energy customer service at 833-333-0765.
- Chariot Energy Login: You can review your bill, download usage history and pay your bill online. Login to your Chariot Energy account online.