Think Energy provides peace of mind with low fixed-price electricity allowing you to focus your energy where it matters most – at home.
What Does Think Energy Offer to Ohio Customers?
Think Energy offers customers:
- Competitive pricing that lets you lock in a good rate
- Best-in-class customer service
- A dependable, financially stable provider*
100% Renewable or Traditional Products
Think Energy offers two types of electricity plans in Ohio, the Think Simple and the Think Clean.
- Think Simple plan is a straight-forward fixed rate plan that charges a simple flat rate for every kilowatt hour of electricity you use. These plans are from a mix of electricity generation resources, but all meet the Ohio Renewable Portfolio Standards for renewable energy.
- Think Clean is a 100% renewable energy plan that also charges a simple flat fixed rate for every kilowatt hour.
Think Energy’s fixed-rate products eliminate market risk and ensure your energy prices won’t fluctuate month in and month out. Plus, when you shop using Think Energy promo code “electricityplans” you get a discount off their standard rates.
Backed by the Power of the ENGIE Group
Think Energy is a business of ENGIE Resources and a part of the ENGIE group of companies. As one of the largest and most financially secure commercial energy organizations in the world, ENGIE is a trusted and respected name in the energy business. For more than 175 years, the company has been helping businesses and cities thrive through responsible power, natural gas, and energy services.
Think Energy is a licensed retail electricity provider offering residential and commercial electricity in 14 markets across the United States: Delaware, Texas, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Connecticut, Washington D.C., Ohio, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire.
*Parent company rated A/A1 by Standard & Poor’s, April 2013. Credit below BBB Is not investment grade.