Think Energy provides peace of mind with low fixed-price energy rates allowing you to focus your energy where it matters most. With both traditional and 100% renewable electricity plans, Think Energy customers have a choice of how they power their homes. Think Energy is a business of ENGIE Resources and backed by one of the oldest and largest commercial energy organizations in the world.
What Does Think Energy Offer Texas Electricity Customers?
Think Energy offers customers:
- Very competitive pricing that lets you lock in a low energy rate
- Excellent customer service
- A dependable, financially stable provider
- Easy-to-use online tools
100% Renewable or Traditional Electricity Plans
Think Energy offers Think Simple and Think Clean electricity plans in Texas.
- Think Simple plan is a straight-forward fixed rate plan that charges a simple flat rate for every kilowatt hour of electricity you use with conventionally generated electricity.
- Think Clean is a 100% renewable energy plan that also charges a simple flat fixed rate for every kilowatt hour. These plans are supported by Renewable Energy Certificates to insure that every kWh used is produced by a certified renewable energy generation facility.
Think Energy’s fixed-rate products eliminate market risk and ensure your energy prices won’t fluctuate month in and month out. Plus, when you shop using Think Energy promo code “electricityplans” you get a discount off their standard rates.
Think Energy Backed by the Power of the ENGIE Group
Think Energy is a business of ENGIE Resources and a part of the ENGIE group of companies. As one of the largest and most financially secure commercial energy organizations in the world, ENGIE is a trusted and respected name in the energy business. The ENGIE group of companies operates in 70 countries on 5 continents with approximately 150,000 employees worldwide. For more than 175 years, the company has been helping businesses and cities thrive through responsible power, natural gas, and energy services.
Think Energy is a licensed retail electricity provider offering residential and commercial electricity in 14 markets across the United States: Delaware, Texas, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Connecticut, Washington D.C., Ohio, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire.