Rhythm wants to make your energy choice easy by offering great rates, 100% renewable energy and a satisfaction guarantee.
Rhythm Energy is a newcomer to the Texas electricity scene, and they’re challenging the energy status quo that many Texans have grown tired of.
Basically, they looked at everything the big companies were doing — complicated plans, fees, gimmicks, bad service — and decided they would do it differently, redefining the customer experience. Rhythm is an electricity company based in Houston Texas.
ElectricityPlans.com always recommends fixed rate plans. And we believe straight-forward, basic electricity plans offer the best value for the consumer. Rhythm offers a great product.
Rhythm Energy Electricity Rates
Rhythm only offers 100% renewable green energy plans. Use the information below to compare Rhythm electricity rates to other plans you may be considering. Rates shown below are for Oncor (Dallas/Fort Worth area). Click the “details” button on any plan to enter your zip code and see Rhythm electricity rates in your area.
|Rhythm||Simply Bright 36||36||14.8 ¢||Details|
|Rhythm||Simply Bright 24||24||15.8 ¢||Details|
|Rhythm||Simply Bright 12||12||17.3 ¢||Details|
|Rhythm||Two Months Free 24||24||17.4 ¢||Details|
|Rhythm||Simply Drive 12||12||18.7 ¢||Details|
|Rhythm||Rooftop Solar BuyBack 12||12||19.1 ¢||Details|
Shop Rhythm Electricity Plans Near You
Rhythm Texas Electricity Plans
Got solar? Rhythm offers solar buy-back electricity plans. These are electricity plans specially designed for homeowners who have installed rooftop solar. You’ll be able to get paid for your excess electricity at the same energy rate you pay for power, up to the total kilowatt hours you use. (For unlimited solar buyback for your excess power generation, our recommendation is Chariot Energy.)
If you have an electric vehicle, Rhythm has an EV charging plan called Simply Drive. In addition to a great rate, you’ll get $100 in credit at EVgo charging stations.
Rhythm Energy Reviews
Consumer reviews of Rhythm and their Texas green electricity plans are positive. One online review site gives Rhythm 4.7 stars. And you can see Rhythm Energy reviews right on their website.
Our review of Rhythm Energy is based on our experience with multiple electricity companies. Here’s why we think you’ll like Rhythm:
- Fair Pricing. Whether you’re a new customer or a renewing customer, you’ll have access to the same prices.
- No Gimmicks. Straight-forward pricing for your electricity with no gimmicks or hidden fees.
- Green. Rhythm Energy offers 100% renewable energy
- Service. Houston Texas-based customer service, 7 days a week, via call, email, text or chat.
- Usage Alerts. Get Smart Alerts to stay on top of your energy usage, save money and reduce your environmental impact.
- Rhythm Rewards. Earn rewards for when you sign-up or enroll in ebill and auto-pay. That’s 1500 points ($15) toward your bill. Refer a friend and get 10,000 points ($100) toward your bill. Bank your rewards and redeem them toward your bill at any time.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Rhythm offers the 30-Day Easy Energy Promise. Don’t like Rhythm? Changed your mind? Leave with no early termination penalty.
- Pick Your Due Date. Wouldn’t it be great if paying your electricity bill was convenient for you? You can pick your bill due date with Rhythm.
Rhythm will even help you leave your old provider. Stuck in an electricity contract? They’ll reimburse you up to $150 toward an early termination fee with your current provider (exclusion: not including their solar buyback plans.)
Rhythm Customer Service
Rhythm Energy Customer Service is based in Houston Texas. You can reach a live operator at 877-649-0354. Customer care is available 7 days a week. Hours Monday to Friday are 7am to 10pm. Rhythm customer service is open 9am to 3pm Saturday and Sunday.
Rhythm Login: You can review your bill, download usage history and pay your bill online. Login to your online account for Rhythm Energy.
Rhythm Energy Bill Pay
You can pay your bill online via Rhythm MyAccount or call 888-7RHYTHM to pay by phone.
You’ll get Rhythm Rewards if you set up your account on automatic payments. One less thing to think about!