Gexa Energy is one of the fastest growing retail electricity providers in the U.S. They have served residential and commercial customers in Texas since 2002. Gexa offers a variety of plan types including their innovative BOGO (Buy One Get One) Plan, with 50% off your energy charges each month. They strive for customer satisfaction and offer a Happiness Guarantee.
Variety of Plans
Gexa Energy offers a number of different plan types and terms, plus innovative plans that you won’t find anywhere else. Their offers include:
- Traditional fixed rate plans
- Plans with bill credits based on usage
- Variable rate month-to-month plans
- Plans offering free electricity (Gexa BOGO Plan), with 50% off your energy charges every month. Buy one kilowatt hour, get one free! (Read our review of Gexa BOGO to see if it’s right for you!)
ElectricityPlans.com will always feature a range of these plan types, so you have the power to choose what’s right for you.
Gexa’s Happiness Guarantee
Gexa is so sure you will like them that they offer a “Happiness Guarantee.” So, if you decide the plan you picked isn’t working for you, just call them within 60 days.
They will help you switch to a different Gexa Energy plan at no extra cost. And, they will waive the early termination penalty for your first contract. You’ll get a great rate by shopping Gexa Energy electricity plans on ElectricityPlans.com. Plus your choice is backed by Gexa’s Happiness Guarantee!
The Better Business Bureau has awarded Gexa an A+ rating and Winner of Distinction award year after year for customer service. Their customer service is one of the reasons they are able to provide the Happiness Guarantee.
*Happiness Guarantee applies one time only for new Gexa Energy residential customers. Your contract term will restart with your second plan. Offer subject to change or withdrawal prior to customer acceptance.
Service Online or On the Phone
As a Gexa Energy customer, you’ll have access to your account online 24/7. They offer several online account management tools for you to make payments. Customers can set up automatic payments, pay their bill online or level out their bills with budget billing.
Plus, you can contact Gexa through online chat or phone. There is never a service charge to talk to someone about your account. Customer service is open Monday – Friday 7am to 8pm, and Saturday 8am – 2pm.
Gexa Gives Back to the Community
Gexa Energy supports local communities in a number of ways. Here are two that we wanted to highlight:
- Gexa’s Community Heroes program gives up to $500 to non-profit organizations that focus on providing shelter, clothing, character building, health or education in the community. Gexa awards grants annually each spring.
- During their Power to Care day, Gexa employees volunteer at community charities, such as the United Way and Houston Food Bank.
Enter your zip code to start shopping Gexa Energy electricity plans today!